Thursday, August 23, 2012

Birthday card for Hubby!

I have always been posed with this question - "What did you gift?". Mostly post my Anniversary and my hubby's birthday. Gifting men is seriously a tuff task. This field has a severe scarcity of variety. I have already gifted all that I could -
- Tees
- Tie
- Wallets
- Pen, bouquet, cards
- Cufflings
- umpteen number of clothes
- Movie of both our photos
- Car accessories
- Other random giftslike wall hangings and showpieces

Phew! This year I had fallen short of options. Seriously! But still, this year's gift was again a unique one!
Have I built enough inquisitiveness in you, that you have alreasdy grown impatient? I love that expression on your face. *chuckle*






PS:- For all those who have strained their inquisitive eyes in reading, my husband has been a arid addict of bikes and cars. So... all that you read!

You'd be more surprised to know this Herculan size card was created in an hour.
I wouldn't like to grab all the showers of appreciations you guy will endow upon me alone. I took sufficient help from the humble soul, 'Gowthami- my sister'.

Bows from both of us! I love flattery. Please be generous ;)!
Keep reading....
Till next time Cyao!

No comments:

Post a Comment