Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wallet Collection

Wallets have been my fetish eversince I learnt to spell ' S H O P P I N G'. I have always been addicted to wallets from early collage days. Today, I have a huge colleciton of wallets but only a few I use and wish to display in here. Few have been my online purchases too. Gifted ladies around me mostly with these wallet, mostly leather mainly for usability and ruggedness.

Time to stop yapping and showing you my worthy collection. Enjoy!




 
Some online site, I purchased htis. Sorry guys can't recall. I haven't used it much. It is a spacious wallet with comfortable mobile pouch too.


Fossil wallet, 1549 INR. Genuine leather. Fell for the color.

Purchased in Landmark for a mere 100 bugs. 1000 rupee note cant be kept without folding.


My regularly used wallet. Belongs to Baggit, paid around 750 approx. Sadly can't accomodate my phone.

Quite an old purchase. Made of silk. Purchased for a mere 100bugs in some exibhition.

Purchased from Staples just for the polka dots attraction, nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment