Friday, July 27, 2012

Health and Glow Relift Cranberry Body Scrub Review



          From quite sometime , I was on hunt for a scrub. I always knew scrubs are good modes of doing a exolification on skin. Two years back , I was using the everyuth walnut scrub. Will put up a review sooner for the same.
Health & Glow has launched it own range of Body and skin products. Fresh and Natural as they claim, they tend to attract more attention. I was browsing those products when I found this Cranberry body scrub. Although I was on look-out for face scrub, I wanted to buy this as I was thrilled about the thought of getting the entire body exolificated and clean.
Now that I have used this product for about 2 weeks, I felt its the right time to post a review.










Price- INR 120
Product says -
Cranberry supports the skin against harmful oxidants. It deep cleanses and exfoliates.
Its been a month since I started using this scrub irregularly ;)
The scrub contains very small coarse materials. It contains a very creamy rich texture. It helps exofoliation without causing bruises on the skin.
It contains a very yumm fruity smell. Bet you would'nt mind licking it!
It is very ideal to be used after an oil massage. Feels very refreashing and relaxing to use this scrub. Not bad at all. But unfortunately the scrub does'nt lather at all. It can be used for 3 months generously, if used once a week.
Ingredients-
Cranberry oil, Vitamin E, Xanthan gum, Allantoin, Vegetable Glycerin, Semolina(Sooji), Sodium PC, Almon oil, Orange peel extract.

Thumbs up-
  • Contains a very sweet migrant fruity aroma
  • Scrub contains very fine particles
  • Exfoliation makes skin feel very refreshing
  • Comes a long way inspite of generous usage
  • Shelf life is 24 months

Thumbs down-
  • Comes in a tub
  • Does not lather at all
Will I re-purchase?

No, I feel I can find better body scrubs in market.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Shwetha, this review was very helpful as i am a big fan of skin care products and i always prefer buying a product on the basis of user experience. Thank you so much for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot! Pleasure having you visit my space! Keep coming back for more. I update my blog every alternative day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey swetha does this scrub help for skin glow?

    ReplyDelete