Friday, July 27, 2012

Biotique Bio Coconut cream review

             After getting good reviews about this product from collegues and friends, I decided to try it myself and write a review. Its been more than a year that I've started using this product. Sitting in A/c for more than 8 hrs/day, exposed parts of skin, especially hands feel so dry and flaky. I desperately needed a moisturiser to make my skin hydrated and moisturised.




Price- INR 199 for 50gm

Ingredients- not mentioned







I apply this cream everyday once in the office although the products advises usage twice a day, morning and night. It has a creamy texture. Once it is applied on skin, skin tends to look shiny although not very greasy. Hence I don't use it on my face. Surprisingly, there is a thing I started observing on my hand skin after religiously using this for over a month. My tan is reduced visibly. Yes, its true, the whitening and brightening claim proves to be true.

Thumbs up-
  • Not very expensive
  • Tan reduces as proclaimed. Me happy!
  • Biotique products have therapeutic properties.

Thumbs down-
  • The product comes in the usual boring green tub. Unhygenic to dig.
  • Can't be applied on face especially during summer as it is greasy.
  • Smell is irritating. No aroma.
Will I re-purchase?

Yup, In fact , I'm planning to buy another one once this gets over.


No comments:

Post a Comment