Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Safina Plaza

It was a normal weekend , with plans of loafing around and shopping in Commercial street. And yes, on your visit to commercial street, how amny times have you missed peeking inside Safina plaza? I for sure have never! In fact, there are times that I have ended up hauling more at Safina than in Commercial street. It, then again depends on the stalls that have been put up during your visit there.  Each time I go there, I have only been surprised!

This time, I didn't shop much. There are times I feel I would have walked kilometers togethers and climbed many plazas and malls, I wouldn't find a single eye-catcher. Contradictorily there have been times, where I have ended up buying everything at a single door. This visit belongs to the former category.

Let me leave you guys with some pictures!

Sourastra exibhition and Sale


Earthy Wooden home decor stuffs

Crowd of devotees rejoicing with their orchestra! Apt for Dussera collection.


Wooden utility and decorative items - Massager (shoulder, head, hip and feet) Yes all need different instruments

Beautiful colorful lamps


Terra cota cups. Would like to carry one to office for everyday use.


Busy performing the display demo to his customers!


Colorful! Are they wearing Bandhini?


Wide variety of peals, stones, gems threaded  into chains


Colorful divine looking bangles


Bronze collection


I loved all these vases! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment