Thursday, August 9, 2012

Friends day out!

Today morning at 9'o clock , I receive a call. It is my girl gang! A spontaneous meet up plan! I said OK for 1'o clock meet at my adda - CKP. And there I was, an hour late, and to my surprise there was the usual late latif Vara yet to arrive. That relieved me of getting blamed for late coming. I was disappointed as there were n many stalls. Weather was gloom and started raining. Had nothing to do but stay indoors and go around the Saree exhibition. Personally I am not a Saree person. Both my friends got busy at each saree stall, touching, sniffing, enquiring and discussing. I meanwhile was busy with a  few calls.

Unexpectedly I ended up buying the Kolapuri leather bag and a cotton silk stole and my friend a Saree. Perfect get out except that the weather did not permit us to wander around. It was noon and time to disperse when Vara took us to a famous chat stop in Loafer's street (That is how it is lovingly called by Carmalites , got this important information from Ex-Carmalite Vara). Unusual Mexican chat, which looked like pizza had been churned and mixed with some boiled Rajma beans. I made a safe choice with a chocolate Truffle pastry!

Now enjoy the pictures!

















Mexican pizza chat


No comments:

Post a Comment