Monday, August 6, 2012

Hairdo makeover at Blunt mini

     First and foremost, I can't skip wishing you guys a 'Happy Friendship Day'. It was a very busy weekend and enjoyed every bit of the 48hours. Had been to friend's place, same friends house I partied a few weeks ago. Here is the link - RJ's home.

     The weekend gifted few unexpected positive twists. For us weekend started fro Friday night. Watched movies and slept. Saturday was a day with no pre-plans. Guys decided they'd go to some automobile shop for some wheel balancing. Yaaawwwn.....
That was when I and Jai decided we'd get ourselves a new hairdo from Blunt mini, Adhuna Aktar's parlor. The Koramangala branch is headed by my friend , Preethi. It was a nice short meet-up too.

     My hair had grown long but had no shape. It was 3 months since I got my last trim. So I needed a desperate hair pampering.
Hmm... I asked for a style that retains the length but frames my long face. After a hair wash, got my hair trimmed with too many layers. Although not visible in the pic, I have too many layers now. After working on styling and blow drying my hair, the stylist found my straight locks too stubborn to curl and wavy. It is always like this, post a haircut and blow dry, the style looks different from what it would after shampooing. The change is not the lack of blow dry, but that is when the intricacies and all the layers tend to stand out. I have always experienced this.

     Best part was , my stylish didn't take much long. it was done real quick for the number of layers I have now.
Here you see it -








No comments:

Post a Comment