Friday, July 6, 2012

A neccessary change !



        Today 17th July 2012, a milestone in my career life. A decision that I should have taken a long time ago in a sane mind. Anyways let me tell you, I am a strong believer of 'All that happens, happens for good !'. There are certain things life teaches you as you live each moment of it with zeal and optimism. Three years in this, my first company has shaped me in a way, I ideally should have. This is where I have chased my desires and inline goals instinctive goals in life.

        Now I am left with one weekend gap before I step into the job profile of my desires and dreams. With serving my past month as notice period, I got no pay! Yes that is how it works in my now
ex-company. Had it not been the case, I would have spent the weekend in spas and parlors to pamper myself before taking the new challenge. And this is when the entire city is getting colored with italic, red font letters - 'SALE'. Tempting, yet helpless. But yes I am going to compensate this my first new salary.
With that happy information, I'll leave you girls a with a very good night message!


No comments:

Post a Comment