Monday, July 16, 2012

Ride to office

It has been close to 3 years of my work life. Born and brought up in Bangalore, I was not exposed to traveling, Bangalore being my native. It was during those 4years of engineering collage days, that I was exposed to traveling 55kms to and fro Bangalore to Chickballapur.  It was during this time , I started hating traveling in bus. A big No! The incessant breaks with commodious luggage and people falling over each other. The non-stop regional movies which I could neither hear (open windows invited the rash winds that not only screwed my hair but also buzzed shrills) , nor listen (I don't understand Telugu).

Once I stepped into my Corporate life, I was again helpless initially as my office was around 15kms from home and I had to travel either by auto or bus. Traveling by auto would soon burn a hole into my pocket (I used to wear kurtis without pockets, so I mean wallet). This was when I got determinant in buying a 2 wheeler. After much research and fighting at home (Dad wanted me to buy car while I felt I was still very young and wanted  to enjoy riding), I finalised on Mahindra Rodeo for the big burrow space under seat (Add on for a shopaholic) and front fueling (a feature for lame bumps who wouldn't like to get off the bike in bunks).

My relation with riding has only grown stronger each day. Today, I travel for around 20kms to my office in Kasturinagar, another end of Bangalore. First 3 days of riding, there were certain billboards, building, roads and other things that caught my attention. Each day , I travel via this route, I adore these antiques. Soon I felt eager to share these views with my readers. So here is the visual treat. Enjoy!!

The IT infrastructure that hosts all big names of IT companies.


Just a view from lens of my headlight!


An interesting struture on Ringroad, an instant eyecatcher. The bike guy and the address board are not a part of the painting.
 I didn't get any such signs. Did you?

How many would get a train sight on their way to office? I do!


Chain of IT structures!

No comments:

Post a Comment