Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cloudy Weekend

Weather in Bangalore from past too weeks is getting cosier and romantic. There is sufficient amount of brightness accompanied with the chill environment during the day and evenings getting really chill outside.
First thought at the sight of rain drops in the evening post office will tempt your taste buds and thoughts with the picture of hot, soft cpicy chilli bajjis, bondas, gulab jamoons, pepper chicken, and exquisite of all, Chats. Sorry readers if I have tempted you savouring karma(one of the irresistable temptation - satiating taste buds), when you are reading this sitting at office, crowded traffic or occupied with other household chores. Helpless!!

What I love to do in this weather -
                 Today being a weekend, I am immersed into thoughts of food, sleep, shopping and watching tv. Let me brief in detail -

1. Sip hot soup at a nice chinese restarant, waiting for spicy chicken and mushroom dishes.
2. Listen to melodies and close my eyes
3. Read an interesting novel, sipping a hot coffee
4. Munch popcorns with hubby dear and watch a good romantic comedy movie.
5. Sleep with comforting soft pillows and cusions at bedside.

One such wish of mine came true unexpectedly when I and hubby bumped into a 90's ambience hotel Utsav for a coffee and ending up having something that is obvious on a drizzly evening. (when the purpose of us going there was some official Driving license related boring stuff)


The hot yummy Masala puri (I like the tinge of meeta in my Masala puri, but this dish didnt satiate that wish of mine). The chat was ok. The Masala Dosa on the neighbouring table was what that looked real tempting with its aroma filling th air.


Bel Puri, hubby all time favourite! I gulped a couple of spoons too. I get real greedy when it comes to chats.
 Paani garnished with coriander.


Sweet & salt Lime lemon Soda after having the hot spicy chats and paani.

Let me know, what is that your like doing on a cloudy, chill weathered weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment