Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Weekend get-together


The weather was gloomy, mornings greeted with the chill and misty air outside. After indulging in a day long slumber hubby and I (I although rode to mom’s place for an hour and was back) were invited by our friends Rajan and Jai for a stay over party. For guys stay over means beer and gadget talk while for us it was breezer and gossip!

Jai had recently revived the Décor at her home. Saturday night we had long talks accompanied with hot bondas, beverages and chapati with paneer. Expectedly we hit pillows for a late night , rather early morning sleep.

Sunday we planned to visit Meenakshi mall in Bannerghata road. The mall was crowded with many end of season sale all over. While Jai indulged in cosmetic shopping, I for the first time suppressed my temptations and waited in Reliance trends where hubby and Rajan were busy choosing DVD rips of off-beat movies.  The night stay over schedule repeated for Sunday too as the weather didn’t permit travelling.

We had a splendid long  weekend! Thanks to our hosts for making the weekend a joyous
 get-together.

Beer with buyounce!



Hot hot aloo bondas on a cold rainy evening

I loved this pair of bamboo seats


The matrix houses, I call these! Surya city in Chandapura.

Hot & sour soup which I garnished generously with pepper!












No comments:

Post a Comment