Monday, July 9, 2012

Retro Hairdo

Weekends as we say is never enough! Especially for me, when I'm busily occupant in something or the other. Last weekend the victim for timepass was my sister.
I single-handedly composed a Retro portfolio for her. The highlight of the entire session was the retro hairdo. I spent too much time and patience in making a style.







It is a 'Cross knot braid'. You wondering as to where you heard it lastly? You wouldn't find an answer because that is how I named it.
This hairdo can be donned only if hair around 25-30inches approximately. This wouldn't take much long. I can't detail the process of hairdo in writing and as you know, I ain't patient enough to click at every twist and turn of the hair.

PS: - I haven't used hairspray and hence the individual strands of hair peeling out of the braid!

Note:- You can accessorize the hairdo using beads and broaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment