Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mom at home!

        Yesterday was a beautiful and a surprising one indeed. On hearing my ill health, Mommy dear was home after her school hours (For those who didn't know, my Mommy is Assnt.Headmistress + English,Social science teacher). That is one of the reasons, I get to hear lengthy advices.

        Asusual, within no time of getting home, she prepared a coffee for me and started making arrangements for garlic rasam (Believed to relieve cold and I love garlic!). Then she started cleaning my room and kitchen as my sickness hadn't permitted me to do anything but gallop Dolo 650 and Benadril and log off to deep slumber!!
          Late evening around 8:30 or so, I and hubby started off to leave her back at home (17-18kms approx). Yes same city, although I meet her atleast once or twice a month , I feel happy each time we meet!

Let me make another announcement , yesterday we had two new members included in my paradise. They soon mingled with existing inmates Hunky & Dorry real fast. Before you make any conclusions, let me tell you, they are the elegant gold fishes inside my small aquarium. Planning to upgrade to larger one sooner.

Planning to name the new family members as 'Berry' and 'Cherry'.
 Berry-Cherry-Hunky-Dorry!! (It rhymes so well!!)


Red-necks , actually orange, no idea why the seller called them that, are the inmates and seniors.
Orange goldfishes are the new joinees. But all the four have got along well! They having happy foursome time! (no dirty derivative*)
The black skeleton is actually an ash tray, I creatively placed him here as their guardian ! (Purchased it in Goa for a mere 200 INR)

No comments:

Post a Comment