Sunday, July 22, 2012

Fruit injection addiction!

The weather has got me smitten to hot fruit injections. For people who are wondering what these injection are all about, they are just flavoured fruit bags, alike tea bags. You just have to dip the sachet in hot water with sugar, or you can go a  step ahead and add citric powder to add the tinge of bitterness.
Yesterday I caught up with quite many movies. Enjoyed every bit of Datenight! Exciting movie indeed. Post which I watched Knight and day, my love for Cameron Diaz got more stronger. And need I mention about Tom cruize? K&D is one movie , I can watch any number of times without fast forwarding.





I swap between Typhoon and Twinings. Twinings has variant flavours - Mango, Cinnanom, Blackberry, Green tea, Pineapple, Canberry etc,. I have tried all these. Mostly the flavors are a combination in the same sachet. They are really yummy and after drinking this hot syrup, I feel very relaxed.
On the box, it is written - Best time to have before going to bed, I don't think this induces sleep. I used to have it during coffee breaks in office.
Enjoying weekend with fruit syrup and a line of movies. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment