Monday, July 9, 2012

Footwear haul

         Today I thought I'll walk you through my footwear collection. 2 months back, I bombarded the shoe rack with as many shoes, stilletoes and flats after I discovered a shop in Koramangala that sells all import brands but at the higher end prices.
        Empoweress is present wherever the four-lettered word - 'S A L E' is advertised. Proceed ahead for a clear visualization.

You can't help, but feel envious!! Need I say, Just kiddin?


Beige is a common color these days, especially for most formal wears. One of my favourite colors too.


Black again a must have in every woman's wadrobe. I wear it with most of my formal and cotton trousers.


 Adore it each time I wear. Paid around 950 INR from 'Much more', an outlet in BTM Layout.


This is my most favourite grab ! Its super comfy and spacious.


This is my only traditional footwear that I have retained for a long time. Mostly use it on Indian wears.

No comments:

Post a Comment