Sunday, July 8, 2012

A good start !

          A busy weekend was it! I'm down with bad cold. My nightingale voicebox has got stufffed with nausea. It was Friday when I got contaminated with this cold. Ans Saturday I had to travel to Vellore (A huge fire furnace city in TN) to leave my sis to VIT college for her Masters. My sickness aggravated. Today being Sunday was my only relief to get back to shape.

          Best part is tomorrow is my first day in my new company. Pretty exited and I'm full-on with energy! Yes I'm a girl and its obvious to say I have smacked my head in deciding as to what to wear tomorrow. And yes decided ! 

       On the way back from Vellore, Daddy cool gifted me a Denim shrug from Miss Players (A Venus variant for John Players just like UCB distinguish their lingerie as 'Under colors of Benetton'). Love every bit of the dark toned elegant wear. Have a look! If tomorrow starts with mist, dew and and cold weather out there, I got a reason to use this pretty clad !


No comments:

Post a Comment